You cannot trust governmental agencies to do much at all. Poor people are often placed in powerful positions and money often goes mossing. When you see who was invovled with this latest scheme you will see a huge problem on our hands.
Liberals constantly say that there is no problem with welfare fraud. We beg to differ.
Each person on food stamps benefits average $125.35 per person per month, costing $74.1 BILLION in 2014 for the approximate 45.6 million people receiving the benefits.
Fraud at a rate of even less than 5% equates to billions of wasted dollars.
It was only recently that there were 14 people in Baltimore arrested in relation to $16 million in welfare food stamps fraud.
Here are some of the names of the defendants:
- Walayat Khan, 36, of Reisterstown
- Shaheen Tasewar Hussain, 60, of Ellicott City
- Mulazam Hussain, 54, of Windsor Mill
- Mahmood Hussain Shah, 57, of Catonsville
- Muhammad Rafiq, 58, of Reisterstown
- Mohammad Shafiq, 50, of Gwynn Oak, Maryland; and his daughter,
- Alia Shaheen, 24, of Baltimore
- Mohammad Irfan, 59, of Nottingham
- Muhammad Sarmad, 40, of Nottingham
- Kassem Mohammad Hafeed, a/k/a Kassam Mohammad Hafeed, 51, of Baltimore
14 of them are Muslim. Their money wasn’t used in their businesses, so where did it go? Could terrorist groups have been getting this money?
Let us know your thoughts.